Using an advanced cybersecurity engine, CloudWave’s Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform is the full-service solution that allows you to comply with best practices, detect threats, and quickly respond to an attack.
A Uniquely Holistic Cybersecurity Strategy
Genuinely effective cybersecurity should be based on a holistic cybersecurity strategy. To enable this, a single platform is essential—a fully integrated platform out-of-the-box. That platform must incorporate the ability to comply with best practices, detect all attacks, and respond quickly. The CloudWave Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform includes all of that.
- Comply: Practical approaches and solutions to help you achieve and maintain compliance.
- Detect: Solutions that streamline your ability to detect attacks, breaches and more.
- Respond: Industry-leading tools and practices, based on the real-world critical response, to help you quickly contain an attack and recover, all backed by a 24/7 Cybersecurity Tactical Operation Center that will be with you every step of the way.
The Sensato Compliance Manager (CM) provides healthcare organizations with a rapid means of determining cybersecurity maturity, so you know where to prioritize investments to improve cybersecurity and reduce business risk. It’s a hub to manage risks, track threats, and manage policy exceptions.
Go beyond checking items off a list once a year. The Compliance Manager is a tool that focuses on simplifying compliance by having all the tools in one place to understand risks, track policy exceptions, and lessen the workload of your team.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Manager: Within hours, you can quickly determine your organization’s cybersecurity maturity, determine priorities, and facilitate boardroom-to-basement alignment.
- Cybersecurity Risk Register: A critical component, often embedded in another software tool, tracks known and identified risks and correlates them to potential threats and vulnerabilities.
- Policy Exception Manager: Exceptions to the policy are going to happen. The Policy Exception Manager allows you to understand, track, and utilize the exceptions as part of your defensive and Incident Response strategy.
- Threat Tracker: Easily track informational threats and convert them to risks for on-going analysis and distribution using the centralized intelligence framework.
- Threat Intelligence Framework: CloudWave’s Sensato Cybersecurity suite includes a centralized threat intelligence framework, where external threats are identified, evaluated, and distributed to the entire user community, alerting you of what to watch for, and recommended steps for mitigation.
The Sensato Detection Manager (DM) allows you to rest easy knowing that every aspect of your network and connected medical devices are being monitored 24×7 using a multi-layered approach to detection that includes real-time deep packet inspection, monitoring for host-level attacks, and a safeguard to catch an intruder that is trying to hide in your network.
This powerful ally is the heart of CloudWave’s Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform. It combines a multi-faceted approach to attack detection that simplifies your security strategy.
- Asset Fingerprinting & Management: Asset identification and tracking with support for asset valuation and high-value target support, allowing for customized management of assets. Includes an extensive fingerprint database that includes hardware, IoT, IC, and medical devices.
- Host Intrusion Detection: Provides 24×7 monitoring of host-level attacks and attempts.
- Honeypot Technology: Tokens or files embedded on your network to covertly catch an attacker that may be lurking in your network, undetected.
- Network Intrusion Detection: Real-time deep packet inspection and event correlation to catch attackers trying to access your network.
- Vulnerability Detection: CVSS level vulnerability assessment and risk correlation. Vulnerability scanning on IT, IoT, CPS, OT and medical device assets, making sure all entry points are accounted for.
- Open Integration: The Sensato Cybersecurity Connect API and its exclusive mini-SIEM capabilities allow you to integrate just about any data into the platform to achieve a single pane of glass across the across the entire organization.
The Sensato Response Manager (RM) modernizes incident response by integrating automated countermeasures, centralizing tactical incident response protocols, and organizational threat response.
Response Manager reduces the complexity often associated with incident response by providing information at your fingertips on a single pane of glass. Additional tools provide the ability to support organizational response, automated countermeasures, and more.
- Active Response: Active Response provides for coordinated response between systems using a NetControl API.
- INFOCON: INFOCON is unique to CloudWave and allows you to orchestrate organizational threat response by assigning a threat level to each situation, therefore quickly driving active response.
- Incident Response (IR) Management: Centralize your IR protocols and much more with IR Management capabilities, allowing everyone in your organization to understand their role, and be empowered to take action quickly instead of having a hierarchical approach that wastes valuable time during an active attack.
- Community Threat Intelligence: Tracking of known suspicious IP addresses. If one of the suspicious IP addresses accesses your network, it triggers an alert for immediate action. This also helps with forensic investigations.
Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service Overview
Sentinel appliances are deployed on certified hardware and are ready to activate as soon as they are powered on and connected, allowing fast implementation.
The Over-the-Air-Services-Framework (OASF™) allows you to quickly deploy CloudWave Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service appliances, often in less than an hour. OASF will connect the appliance to the OpSus Cloud and immediately monitor your network – no lengthy or complicated configuration required.
Sentinel appliances are designed to auto-update and auto-heal, meaning you always have the latest features and capabilities.
Community Threat Intelligence
Sentinel appliances automatically obtain threat intelligence, including IOC related to domains, file hashes, URL/URI, and more. You can also easily and quickly add your specific threat intelligence indicators and share them with the CloudWave Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service community.
Why Choose the Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service Platform?
Without Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service
With Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service
Single Point Solutions
Lack of Common Operating Picture
Enable a Common Operating Picture
Costly & Dated Approaches
Financially Viable & Innovative
Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service Design Tenets
Easy to Deploy: The Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform is quickly deployable, saving you time and resources.
Easy to Own: Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service takes the worry out of managing your cybersecurity program by trusting the expertise of the Cybersecurity Tactical Operation Center to manage your program for you, including auto-updates and on-going threat intelligence.
Massively Scalable: The Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform is designed to be deployable to small to mid-size hospitals, in ease and budget, but can also scale to large healthcare organizations, or even other critical infrastructure environments.
Designed for Critical Systems: The Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform is designed to protect the most critical assets—people.
Truly Integrated: Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service integrates with other systems for a true single source view of activities.