Understand Your Cybersecurity Maturity to Set Priorities and Manage Risk
Utilizing a maturity model instead of just a risk assessment allows you to quickly identify where you have cybersecurity gaps. It helps you prioritize and allocate resources, manage business risk, and prepare you in the event of an attack. Maturity modeling rapidly provides insights creating an understanding regardless of an individual’s technical or cybersecurity background.
Rapid Understanding of Cybersecurity Gaps
The process of completing a Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model with CloudWave means that you can quickly understand where you’re not meeting industry requirements and understand where you need to focus to advance your cybersecurity program. You’ll get a baseline that you can monitor improvement over time. You’ll get an easy-to-understand dashboard that can be used to explain gaps and priorities to your board, therefore getting quick buy-in on a plan and funding. Maturity modeling is done by our team and includes results analysis. The entire process is completed within seven days.
Cybersecurity Maturity Results
The maturity dashboard seen below provides a graphical representation of the current state and identifies what is needed to define an aligned and strategic cybersecurity plan and roadmap.
Evaluating The Domains
Determining your cybersecurity maturity level.
10 Critical Domains
There are ten critical domains at the heart of maturity modeling. They represent a set of best practices to implement an effective cybersecurity program.
By going through the questions within each of the ten domains, you get an understanding of your cybersecurity maturity giving you insights that are not typically apparent when using other assessments or frameworks. The ten domain categories are:
- Risk Management
- Asset & Change Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Situational Awareness
- Information Sharing & Collaboration
- Incident Response
- Supply Chain Management
- Workforce Education
- Cybersecurity Program Management
Understand How You’re Meeting HIPAA & NIST
C2M2 is crosswalked and integrated to NIST 800-53, PCI, and HIPAA.
This maturity model is cross-walked to HIPAA, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF and PCI to show you exactly which requirements you may be missing. This connection allows you to integrate the maturity model with NIST-CSF existing methodologies and frameworks, while still reaping the benefits and advantages of a Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model.
Get Results Fast
A defined and clear understanding of the cybersecurity maturity, remediation recommendations, maturity baseline, strategic roadmap, executive and technical briefing all creating boardroom-to-basement alignment.
Measure Progress Over Time and Improve Your Cybersecurity Program
The maturity assessment is fully integrated with the Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform, allowing you to track your progress as you implement changes to meet requirements and improve your cybersecurity program, therefore making your patients and staff safer from a cyberattack.
The integration provides an established cybersecurity maturity baseline and measures progress month-to-month, quarter-to-quarter, year-to-year easily.
Take advantage of the Sensato Cybersecurity-as-a-Service platform’s tools, including a risk register, policy exception manager, real-time network monitoring, honeypots, and threat intelligence, thereby addressing many of the gaps that are often identified in maturity modeling.
Maturity Modeling Benefits: At-A-Glance
- Achieve Alignment: Maturity models achieves boardroom-to-basement alignment on priorities and often gets quicker funding approval because of the single easy-to-understand dashboard.
- Clarify Maturity & Gaps: The workshop provides you with tools that help you build out an effective strategy and plan. At the workshop conclusion, you know the current state and areas to remediate and how.
- Crosswalked & Integrated: The maturity model assessment is crosswalked to NIST CSF, PCI, NIST 800-53, and HIPAA, which fully integrates with your existing methodologies and frameworks.
- Rapid Return on Investment: The entire program averages seven days – from kick-off to delivery of comprehensive reports. No other cybersecurity assessment program achieves these results this quickly.
- Regulatory Support: Maturity modeling can be used as a traditional assessment. For further details on this approach, please ask.
- Integrated with Your Cybersecurity Program: Maturity modeling is a fantastic stand-alone solution that quickly identifies cybersecurity gaps and risks. To advance your cybersecurity program further, coupling the assessment with a holistic cybersecurity program that includes monitoring software, including detection and response capabilities will make sure that you are protecting your network and patients from a cyberattack.